|2018 Event Dates
- 4th February 2018
- 22nd April 2018
- 12th August 2018
- 28th October 2018
Events to do:
- 10km Beachfront Run (2 x 5km laps)
- TinMan Mini Tri: 200m Swim / 6km Cycle / 2.5km Run (Min age 8yrs, no max age)
- TinMan Sprint Tri: 600m Swim / 21km Cycle / 5km Run (Min age 16yrs, Teams Allowed)
- TinMan Challenge Tri – 1km Swim / 32km Cycle / 10km Run ( Min Age 18yrs , Team’s allowed)
(Mountain bikes are allowed for all TinMan events)
- REGISTRATION: 5:15am – 6:30am
- 7am – 10km
- 7:10am – Mini Tri
- 7:20am – Sprint MEN
- 7:22am – Sprint LADIES & Teams
- 7:40am – Challenge MALES
- 7:42am – Challenge LADIES & Teams
Pre – Entry / Online Fees: (October 2018)
- 10km Run – R80.00 (NO LATE ENTRIES)
- Mini Tri Individual – R130.00 (NO LATE ENTRIES)
- Sprint Tri Individual – R320.00 (NO LATE ENTRIES)
- Sprint Teams – 440.00 (NO LATE ENTRIES)
- Challenge Tri Individual – R420.00 (NO LATE ENTRIES)
- Challenge Team – R570.00 (NO LATE ENTRIES)
If doing a EFT payment, Payment and proof of payment must please be done and proof of payment sent to email@example.com by 4pm on Tuesday prior to each TinMan event.
TSA DAY LICENCE FOR TRIATHLON EVENTS (ONLY) IS COMPULSARY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ANNUAL ONE.
TSA Day Licence of R30.00 for Sprint and Challenge entries & R20.00 for Mini Triathlon.
NO LATE ENRIES AVAILABLE. WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWING LATE ENTRIES ON RACE DAY (Sunday). PLEASE LET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES KNOW. ALL ENTRIES MUST ALL BE DONE ONLINE BEFORE THE CUT OFF DATE (Tuesday 2pm prior to each event)
All Entries receive:
- Race Number
- Timing Chip + Race split times
- Finishers medal
- Finishers drink
- An entry to R15 000 worth of Lucky Draw prizes
Step by Step for first time athletes:
- Pre enter online at www.bactiventry.com before the Tuesday night prior to each event.
- Check you have entered via your profile: www.bactiventry.com
- Pack your Bike, Shoes, Helmet, goggles, costume, towel, suncream etc.
- Arrive at the Suncoast Sundeck (Grass area) by 6am to collect your Race number, timing chip.
- Check your bike and equipment into the Transition area via KZN Triathlon Officials and rack your bike.
- Put your Bag into the KIT BAG area (These are left at your own risk)
- Exit the Transition area with your swim items (Cap, goggles etc)
- Wait outside the Transition area and listen to race briefing (6:50am)
- After race briefing, head down to the beach for your swim briefing and swim start.
- Mini Tri swim starts infront of Suncoast beach, Sprint competitors walk down 200m towards Pirates Beach. Challenge competitors walk down 400m towards Pirates beach and pier for their start.
KZN Triathlon Race Officials:
KZNTA provides race officials for each sanctioned Triathlon event. They are there to assist you and ensure that all safety procedures and Triathlon rules are followed. This conforms with ITU / International Triathlon Union rules. Please listen to these Officials during your bike check in and during the event. In the case of you disobeying or use foul language, you will be disqualified immediately and may be banned from future events.