Prawn Salad Starter with Chilli Dip
Defrost prawns. Drain in a colander. Decant into a mixing bowl and add lemon juice and Chilli & Garlic Seasoning.
Decant Sweet Chilli Chutney into small dipping bowls and position on plates. Line plates with watercress. Add cucumber strips, prawns and smoked trout ribbons. Drizzle with Dressing just before serving.
You will need:
- 400 g (± 40) cooked, shelled, medium size prawns, with tails attached
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 t (5 ml) Chilli & Garlic Seasoning
- Ina Paarman’s Sweet Chilli Chutney
- 1 pillow pack watercress or baby leaves
- 1 Mediterranean cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 200 g smoked trout ribbons
- Ina Paarman’s Thousand Island Dressing or Red Wine Vinaigrette
www.paarman.co.za for thousands more recipes